At Elder Care Management our mission is to provide quality, personalised elder care management services to individuals and their family members seeking guidance and support.
As nurses experienced in caring for the elderly, we listen and take into account all of your loved one’s needs.
- We understand what it’s like to make the difficult decision to allow your loved one to be cared for in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or by a homecare agency.
- We ensure peace of mind by working with you to make sure you have all the facts and are in a position to make informed choices.
- We provide advice and monitoring for dealing with Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
- We support families living at a distance from elderly loved ones.
- We use our expertise to devise, implement, co-ordinate and monitor comprehensive and cost effective care plans.
Each plan is unique to an individual and their situation, and utilizes the services that are available from both public and private healthcare systems.
Our service is centred on managing a smooth transition for the elder client at times of significant change (such as discharge from hospital). We aim to meet each individual client’s needs in a cost effective manner. Each client specific elder care plan can include the following steps: